Safeguarding both our patients and our staff safety is crucially important to us. For this reason, we kindly ask you to carefully read and respect WHO basic protective measures against the new coronavirus: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public.
At this respect, if you feel:
- unwell and/or have fever you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- cough and difficulty breathing or
- if you or any of your contacts were abroad
we strongly recommend you to stay home and cancel your appointment.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Here is information about handwashing techniques:
Finally, yet importantly, I take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your kind understanding and flexibility. We are doing its very best to manage a very difficult situation.
Therefore, we sincerely hope that you will understand our position and keep supporting our activities.
Ferenc Harmos MD